Simple Pet Care Solutions
Welcome To Little Paws Pet Club

Hello and welcome to Little Paws Pet Club! My name is "Little" and I'm the President of Little Paws Pet Club. If you want to be part of our club, just stop in and enjoy all of the free pet information that we share! Be sure to take part in our club by leaving your comments too! Check back often for lots of free pet ideas, pet patterns, healthy pet recipes and more! Thanks for stopping in! Your Little Paws Pet Club President~Little~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Can't Find Something?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please Scroll Down To View All Of Our Free Pet Recipes And Ideas!
Please Read This Post Before Continuing

I have created this site as a means to assemble all of my pet information in an organized, fun and easy to reference manor.

Of course I am not a veterinarian, so I can not guarantee the accuracy or safety of any information posted here. Before using any of the information contained in this blog, please consult with a veterinarian to be sure that the recipes, pet toys, patterns or other ideas posted here are appropriate for your pet.

Note: All of the patterns, recipes, information and instructions posted here are my own original writings, thoughts and ideas and are not to be copied for distribution or resale.

I have always loved and owned pets of all kinds. I hope that you enjoy visiting my pet blog and stop back often for lots of fun.

11/18/06

Outdoor Cat Play Enclosure

Hello again! I wanted to let everyone know about my neat outdoor cat play enclosure!

I took this picture of my friend Jasmine enjoying some refreshing outdoor fun.

We used to have a screened in porch where we could play at our old house. Our current home is in the woods so my mom and dad built a chain link dog run onto the side of our house for us to play in.

My mom and dad reinforced the ground around the run with flagstone and covered the larger openings in the run with wire netting so that no dogs, racoons, mountain lions, etc could get in. My mom and dad even included the chain link roof for more protection, and then added a solid roof on top of that so we can go outside if it rains or snows.

My dad built platforms in the dogrun at all different levels with bridges from one platform to the other platform for our us to climb on. Then my mom hung some cat toys from the roof of the dog run for more fun.

Mom and dad even built a kitty door to the run so that we can go in and out as we please. It's a little cat paradise! We just love it!

You could even build something like this on a much smaller scale with cheaper materials if wild animals were not an issue where you live.

I hope that this idea inspires everyone to pamper thier cute kitties with a safe and fun outdoor play area. You can share your great pet play area ideas by clicking on comments below!

Until next time. Your Little Paws Pet Club President, Little

No comments: